Amanda Ballengee + Skyler & Co.
"As an entrepreneur, you’re tasked with many responsibilities while pursuing what you envision for your business. One of the daunting tasks is translating your brand, purpose, and what you have to offer to others. I thought I understood just how important a solid site would be for this purpose, but only truly realized the significance after working with Skyler. Not only did she make the entire process smooth, engaging, and personable, but she helped me in so many additional ways by sharing her sage advice from years of business experience. Throughout the process, communication was encouragingly seamless, while every detail was discussed, and executed. The end result was everything and more that I had ever envisioned for not only a website, but a beautiful and sound foundation to further build a business on. All while Skyler walked me through all the backend training, so I felt confident leading up to the big launch day, that exceeded all my expectations! My only regret was not coming to her sooner!"
- Re-directed amandaballengee.com domain & facilitated seamless switch from Squarespace to Shopify
- Email Integration and Training + pre-launch campaign and launch campaign & welcome email series with a >60% open rate. Email list grew by 15% within launch week alone.
- Launch product direction & suggestions to optimize launch day sales
- Implemented the ability to accept wholesale orders through the Shopify platform
- Custom Coding & Integrations:
- Advanced portfolio setup & custom collection pages to leverage different portfolios depending on what the customer is shopping for (i.e. Illustrations vs. Oil Paintings, etc)
- Additional buttons implemented for more direct call-to-action for shopper
Leave a comment