Indie & Co. + Skyler & Co.
Client: Indie & Co. (formerly A Dip of Darling)
Project: Web Design + Full Point of Sale & Barcode Integration + Full eCommerce Store
Style: Full eCommerce + Point of Sale (POS) with large catalog of products from different vendors with professional & multi-channel selling
- From concept to creation - migrated and managed timeline of launch + a full re-brand collection creation and email campaign ready within 8 weeks.
- Implemented new domain for new brand name (indieandco.co) on behalf of client and transferred old domain from Wix to new domain management + re-routed previous domain (adipofdarling.com).
- Enterprise Klaviyo Email Integration and Training+ pre-launch campaign and launch campaign. Text messaging integration too.
- Custom Coding & Integrations:
- Auto-assignment of SKUs / Barcodes + Point of Sale system hardware & label requirements + training on workflow of lifecycle of product when it comes in the door to when it is bagged, tagged, and labeled on the floor.
- Back in stock auto-emails to customers
- In-depth, strategic sorting and filtering capabilities (by ring size + collection type)
- Ability for customers to "favorite" items and have a saved "wishlist" when visiting to site
- Integration with Faire Wholesale
- Custom 1:1 ratio images so client doesn't have to scale or resize images
Indie & Co.'s Homepage:
You can see more over on Indie & Co.'s website here!
Leave a comment