Indie Rae + Skyler & Co.
Client: Indie Rae Designs
Project: Brand Color Palette + Brand Style Direction + Web Design + Full eCommerce Store
Style: Full eCommerce with Simple Meets Statement and easy-to-use interface for shoppers
- Developed brand concept and color palette / brand vibe & feel with the main concentration on how to blend new, simple everyday style jewelry with the already existing business of statement style jewelry.
- From concept to creation - managed timeline of launch collection creation and email campaign ready within 6 weeks.
- Implemented new domain (indierae.com) on behalf of client and transferred old domain from Wix to new domain management + re-routed previous domain (indieraedesigns.com).
- Email Integration + pre-launch campaign and launch campaign (built a list of with 250+ subscribers at the time of launch)
- Brand Palette creation + social media icon creation + secondary logo creation
- Custom Coding & Integrations:
- In-depth, strategic sorting and filtering capabilities (by ring size + collection type)
- Custom ring product pages that gather size info without it being tied to stock so Sara could accomplish the workflow she was looking for for her "made-to-order" product listings
- Custom Gallery of previous work
- Custom 1:1 ratio images so client doesn't have to scale or resize images
Indie Rae's Homepage:
Indie Rae's Website Before:
Indie Rae's Launch Email (one of a series):
You can see more over on Indie Rae's website here!
Leave a comment