Seahorse Lane + Skyler & Co.
Testimonial from Audrey, Owner of Seahorse Lane Boutique & Seahorse Shoes:
"Skyler has been a joy to work with! She’s super organized and easy going. She worked with our timeline to make sure we were staying on schedule to meet our goals. She was flexible when we needed to move meetings around to fit our busy schedule. Most importantly she has been so patient with all of our questions. She is prompt to respond to emails and Slack questions & she’s been an amazing teacher through this process. We have learned so much and I could not imagine doing this without her help. If you are looking for a loyal, patient, & kind web developer you have found your girl!"
Client: Seahorse Lane Boutique & Seahorse Shoes
Project: Web Design + Full eCommerce Store from Brick & Mortar + Point of Sale System Integration
Style: Bringing Thriving Existing Brick-and-Mortar Businesses Online + Implementing a New Point of Sale System in Multiple Locations
Instagram: @shopseahorse and @seahorseshoes
- Full domain connection + custom email setup and integration
- Customer accounts Iintegration
- Point of Sale (POS) System hardware integration at 2 different stores
- Barcoding System / Inventory Strategy
- Email client account creation + email Integration
- Best practices for bringing full brick-and-mortar online (photography, processes, shipping, etc.)
- Email launch campaign (customer acquired over 800 contacts pre-launch) + creation of graphics/mockups for launch
You can see more over on Seahorse Lane's website here!
Leave a comment